2007 to date
- Member of Council, Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History
2007 - 2010
- Member of Council, British Archaeological Association
1985 - 2002
- Served on the Sculpture and Furnishings Committee for the Church Buildings Council. Responsible for vetting requests for conservation grants, and providing expert advice.
- Ph.D. in the History of Art, University of London, Courtauld Institute of Art for thesis titled 'English Gothic Choir-stalls to c. 1400'.
- B.A. (Hons) in the History of Art, University of London, Courtauld Institute of Art